TCGI’s contributions to the housing and institutional sectors involve a wide variety of projects such as mass housing, townhouses, condominiums, executive staff houses, theater buildings, barracks, lodging houses, hotels, dormitories and chapels.
The firm’s pool of architects, planners and engineers form a highly qualified team to undertake such projects from initial formulation stage to final project implementation and management.
- Land –use
- Urban Development Design
- Human Settlements Planning & Design
- Housing Resettlements Program
KEPPEL-PHINMA HOUSING PROJECT
Pasig City, Philippines
Located along Sandoval Ave., Brgy. Pinagbuhatan, Pasig City, this project is a joint venture between Keppel and the Phinma Group. It is bounded in the east by Greenwood Executive Village and in the north by Republic glass factory very near the public market.
The area developed consisted of approximately 7.6 hectare vacant lot. The proposed development consists of rows of twenty-nine (29) 10-storey residential condominium buildings. Each unit will have an average floor area of 40 m2. A typical design of a unit will consist of 2 bedrooms, 1 T & B and a common sala, kitchen and dining area. The proposed ratio of parking lot to a unit is 1 slot per 4 to 8 units.
Development of the project was on a phase-by-phase manner wherein 10 buildings will be constructed per phase. Amenities of the complex include commercial center, clubhouse, swimming pool and other sports facilities.
The project involves the construction of mid-rise residential condominium with 214 units in 14 clusters covering an estimated gross floor area of 35,000m² and approximately 5.8 has. for site development.
TCGI renders project management services.
CITYLAND TAGAYTAY COUNTRY HOMES PHASE 4A AND 4B
Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
The project involved site development of a seven-hectare residential subdivision with the following features: road network, sidewalks, underground drainage system, water distribution system, grounds entrance/guardhouse, basketball court, tennis court as well as elevated water tank.
TCGI provided construction supervision.
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines
The project involved the development of an approximately 13.3-hectare of land which is the second phase of the highly successful upscale, high-end residential development.
TCGI provided Master Planning for the said project which involved Site Grading, Master Planning of Utilities and provision of inputs in Finalizing Conceptual Plans.
TCGI also provided preliminary and detailed engineering design services that included: site grading, road works, water supply system, storm drainage system, sewage collection system, wastewater treatment plant and power telecommunication system.
TCGI also prepared construction drawings, technical specifications, tender documents, and detailed bill of quantities.
The project involves the conduct of a feasibility study towards the establishment of a model house for the Imus Hall of Justice. This includes:
- Provision of family courts, namely: dedicated courtrooms, interview rooms, dedicated clerk of courts, etc.
- Provision of court-annexed mediation system.
- Strategic and sustainable utilization of information technology as a tool for stream-lining the judicial process.
- Improved legal research facilities.
- Enhanced public access to judicial records and archives.
- Enhanced food service facilities.
- Enhanced space allotments for customer, circulation, and other facilities intended for the public and the media.
- Low operating costs of application focusing on efficient energy use, maintenance, communication, etc.
Detailed scope of services include the following:
- Field Survey Investigation
- Coordination with the Supreme Court, end-users and other agencies
- Engineering and Architectural Studies.
- Financial and Economic Analyses
- Social and Environmental Impact Assessment
- Preparation of Inception and Final Feasibility Study Report
- Presentation and Focus Group Discussion Conducted by the Supreme Court and Attended by the Government and Non-Government Organizations at the Project Site.